Looking for a great gift for someone, or are you making your list and looking for ideas? We have a few ideas of our own. We are sharing the 10 tools that we consider a must for most, if not all of our DIY projects. One or both of us have a form of all of these in our own collection. Check them out:
TOP 10 TOOLS
1. Kreg Jig– This is perfect for hiding screws when working on wood projects.
4. Tape Measure– I’m sure that most tape measures are the same but self locking is the way to go, very handy.
5. Level– This aluminum framed level is a must have. Ours has definitely served us well.
6. Combination Square– This is one of our most used tools when we do a wood project, great to mark straight lines to go by.
7. Sander– If you don’t do a ton of large projects this is a great little sander that is really easy to use.
8. Jigsaw– This cuts like butter and makes easy work of detailed cuts.
9. Nail Gun– 16-gauge finish nailer, this is a very handy thing to have when installing any kind of molding.
10. Miter Saw– The ability to cut boards that are 12 inches wide is amazing, as is the double bevel.
We ended with the beauty you see above since it’s Haylie’s favorite and Amber’s dream saw. Regardless if you are looking for stocking stuffers like the drill bit set or a large ticket item like the very pretty miter saw, we think these are all things one can use. Happy Christmas shopping everyone!!
If you have any of these that you love feel free to let us know below. Also, does anyone have a good review or favorite air compressor? We may be on the hunt for a replacement.